1925 Lounge is uniquely themed like the 1920’s, but if you are getting married in 2016, chances are you appreciate danceable hits from the 80’s, 90’s, and the 2000’s. Relive memories with your friends by checking out this playlist of songs that bachelorette parties can sing aloud to together. (Disclaimer – Does not mean we play all these songs at 1925 Lounge.) Anyway, here’s our list of sixteen classic songs that bachelorette parties can party to:
– Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child – Independent women worldwide love to dance to this jam.
– I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas – Show off your dance moods when this family-friendly tune comes on.
– P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) by Michael Jackson – Perfect for virtually any playlist.
– Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper – After all, bachelorette parties are meant for one thing; girls having fun.
– SexyBack by Justin Timberlake – You and your college friends can bring sexy back alongside one of Justin’s most notable singles.
– Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, T.I., and Pharrell Williams – The newest song on the list appeals to the younger brides-to-be.
– Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) by Beyonce – I mean c’mon, it’s all about putting a ring on the finger. The same thing you’re celebrating.
– Shoop by Salt-N-Pepa – Sing and rap along to this song to keep the party upbeat.
– Wannabe by Spice Girls – A guilty pleasure for humans worldwide.
– Only Girl (in the World) by Rihanna – Bachelorettes want to feel like the only girl in the world, so throw on this tune and watch the future bride bust a move.
– Hot In Herre by Nelly – Nostalgia will kick in when you and your crew discuss the last time you heard this hip-hop throwback.
– Tearin’ Up My Heart by NSYNC – Group singalong-friendly.
– Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard – Classic. Just classic.
– Bad Romance by Lady Gaga – Lady Gaga appeals to the masses. Party guests of all backgrounds won’t be able to resist mouthing the words to this hit.
– …Baby One More Time by Britney Spears – Instant nostalgia.
– I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys – Bachelorettes want it their way, which coincidentally is often the Backstreet Boys karaoke way.
This playlist is perfect for house parties, tailgates, bus trips, plane rides, and virtually everywhere that you and your posse go together. 1925 Lounge is the premier host for Philadelphia bachelorette parties, and clubs like us strive to provide the same experience they hear about from our patrons. Our music caters to many audiences, and we provide the best Philadelphia bottle service in town. Soon-to-be-weds are very important, so they deserve VIP treatment at their private parties across Philadelphia.
Let us know if you’d like a musical playlist for the bachelor parties (our club’s Philadelphia’s best venue to host events for the fellas, too!) For more information email email@example.com or call 215-488-7631 today! Happy listening!